martedì 26 dicembre 2006

Xmas blurbs

Hello Hello!
I haven't had many chances to come online lately, because I don't have my own pc with me and I have to ask some of my relatives to use their one and eventually check what's going on on the net without me. Not that my absence is much noticed by people, but I like to think I am an active net-citizen.

My Xmas holidays have been good so far.
Apart from the 13hours long trip by car to get to Naples (normally it takes no more than 6hours!)
Apart from terrible traffic jams...
Apart from the fact that I am not free to say that Baby Jesus thing is a crap (blasphemous me!!)
Apart from having an uncle that since I was born has made my complexes about being fat grow and is still doing all he can to enhance them.

Apart from that, I can say everything's fine up to now.
More to come soon...well as soon as I can!!

Nessun commento: