lunedì 18 dicembre 2006

Paris

Everyone knows about how intolerant I can be toward arrogant people. Without discrimination of gender or nationality. It's just that I have found more arrogant people in France than in other countries (especially people from ESSCA), which anyway doesn't prevent me from being a massive France lover. And this is surely thanks to people like Léo, Mat, Honey GuiGui, Monsieur Kij and Céline. NOT at all thanks to people like a certain french prick (thanks God for having taught me this word!)...and some other french assholes (on en connait beaucoup Léo, n'est-ce pas?).
This brief introduction about France was merely to lead the talk to my 2 days trip to France. Lille and Paris. It was great, apart from the fact that it was perfectly useless from the working poin of view (a complete failure!)...and apart from conversations such as the following ones:

In a restaurant 1
French Prick: you eat those sausages in a very ambiguous way
Ema: it was you to order my food, and if you find it ambiguous it's none of my business

In a restaurant 2
French Prick (with a flirting attitude) : this is the first time we have dinner together alone, just me and you... (attempt to grab my hands)
Ema (with a skeptical expression) : oh wow, I'm amazed...does your food taste good?

In a restaurant 3
French prick: Seriously, I admire people who manage to keep up a relationship, especially at a distance, what do you think?
Ema: that it's possible to achieve that only if feelings are supported by seriousness, sincerity, respect and patience.
French prick: You sound wise....
Ema: well I belong to the half of the world who knows when it's the moment to have fun and when to be serious, I am not scared by commitments when time comes.
French prick: And what's the other half of the world?
Ema: people who end up being older than 35 years old and only able to have fun with a sacred fear of responsibilities.
(touché!!!)...et cassé!

Walking in the streets
Ema: I think I'm going to take pictures lately
French Prick: if you need an interesting subject you have one nearby... (winks winks and self-assured smile)
Ema (turning her head the other side) : Oh yeah, I really like these elephant statues (ps: Lille city center is full of elephant statues)

On the panoramic wheel 1
French Prick: it's gonna be romantic...
Ema: actually it's just going to be damn cold

On the panoramic wheel 2
French Prick: I'm freezing cold! (gets near and holds me tight in his arms)
Ema: I'm not, you should have brought a scarf.

In the pub 1
French Prick: I admire you a lot, I really like talking to you, because it's like a chess match, I try to get you in confusion with my words but even if it's not your mothertongue you always find a reply.
Ema: thanks, that's nice of you. But I assure you it's not too difficult. (thinking: a man is a man, whichever his nationality is - and I do have a brain, yippieee!!)

In the pub 2
French Prick: So tell me, what is that you wish to win from this match?
Ema: nothing
French Prick: oh come on, I'm sure you do want something
Ema: I want nothing
French Prick: I think I know what you want
Ema: glad you are, can you please tell me what I want?
French Prick: you want to end up having some fun, don't you?
Ema: no, I said nothing
(silence)
French Prick: what have you said?
Ema: N - O - T - H - I - N - G
(silence)

This was thursday. Friday was definitely much better, we finished early in the hospital so I reached Paris at 2pm, met Léo and we watched Kaamelott!! Then, Champs Elysées where I met Vincent aka M. Kij, in a bar fulllllll of waiters dressed like seamen (pretty gay if you ask me, but I wanted to go there because I know ISA would have loved that! vive les matelots!! vive LE MALE!! haha ).
It was an awesome day!! Some facts on the spotlight:

  • Eating ramen with a spicy HOT sauce is absolutely great *drool* ...but make sure you have enough paper tissues for your leaking nose!
  • Hot chocolate with milk cream at Starbucks is damn good!!..and if you're cute and flirt with the waiters they'll give you free Starbucks stickers! If you're cute...or if you tell them you're italian and you'll bring them around in your country...
  • We found a way to induce pricks (haha I really like this word!!) to leave us in peace: when they flirt with us too bad, all we need to do is grab their head and make a sudden scary face.
  • True love goes beyond physical aspect, beyond handicaps, beyond our stupid everyday problems...I admire people who have the strength to stand everything for love's sake.

THIS is good music...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdcnq3M4lX0

Meeeeeeeellll assieds-toi faut que j’te paaaarleee j’ai passé ma journée dans le noooooiiiir - Mel je le sens, je le sais, je le suis, il se fou de moi! MON MEC SE TAPE UNE AUTRE FEMME OUAAAAISSSS (Meeeeel sit down, I need to talk to you, I spent my day in darkness, Mel I feel it, I know it, he cheats on me! MY BOY FUCKS ANOTHER GIRL YEEAAAAHHH)

1 commento:

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

Ahhhh des serveurs déguisés en marins, c'est comme un rêve!!

As-tu pris des photos ?