martedì 12 dicembre 2006

Summing up...

Well yeah I am often too lazy to type what happens in my everyday (DULL) life. And I let time pass so even if I had something interesting to write, it has no more appeal the moment I type it down.
Ahlala la paresse...
I was talking to Léo today, about the fact I am just the pale shadow of me and I will keep being such as long as I stay stuck here. I don't feel motivated to do anything, to go anywhere, I just want to go away, that's all. So boring.

Anyway...
This weekend I didn't do much, friday night was cool, out with Silvia and Monica, listening to Silvia talking about Mister Bullone (haha ok this is an italian word but in english it would sound so funny!) and having a sip of don't remember what (sucks, I can NEVER drink when I have to drive..). Then I spent saturday afternoon in the hospital because of dad's small accident...nothing serious happily! Rather funny if I think of it now...
Saturday night I didn't go out....because I got drunk at home! haha there was sooo much wine....and since I've never got the chance to drink as much as I want (see the reason above mentioned), I took the advantage of the situation. Then I just spent the night lying in my bed listening to some gooooood music (no Bagiao, it was NO romantic music!) and smsing all the way with Bagiao and Silvia. God bless Vodafone for free sms!!
Sunday I went out with Bagiao and Anni, in Ferrara, it was nice, we were meant to have a walk in the city but we just stopped in a cool bar having some wine and hot chocolate (er...no, not mixed together).

And now, ladies and gentlemen, here's the scene winner of the "Shut up you bitch!" award:
A = a cute yet soft, round shaped girl
B = a cute yet mentally fucked up girl
Dialogue:
A: Oh wow, you look so nice today! (seriously meant to be a compliment)
B: Yeah thanks, I know, I am on diet, I have lost 7kg.
A: Cool
B: You also seem to have lost weight, are you on diet too?
A: Nope, and I haven't lost weight, I eat as much as I want and it shows.
B: Eew...how much do you weight?
A: (thinking: why the hell you don't mind your business?) I don't know now, I don't check everyday.
B: Oh you should, it would prevent you from eating more.
A: ......

Sometimes I hate being a woman surrounded by women.
And A is HOT anyway. Fact.
Sometimes I love to have a different brain.

Nessun commento: