martedì 19 dicembre 2006

No Comment

I'm not going to make any comment on this.
Will just type the conversation...

Me:"Hey G. (my boss), I have something to ask you..."
G.:"ooh..is that about your contract?"
Me:"Yes! I want to know what's going to happen"
G.:" yeah well...didn't I tell you the HR director called me this morning?"
Me:" ehr..no!"
G.:"oh well, seems I have forgotten. Your contract expires on the 3rd of january"
Me:"I know"
G.:"..but I still have to talk to the director who has to talk to the CEO who has to talk to the President, and then we'll let you know"
Me:"when will I know?"
G.:"I guess we'll tell you something before friday"
Me:"Ok, I hope so"
G.:"so..what would you say to convince us to keep you here?"
Me (not sure to have understood):"Pardon?"
G.:"yeah, why do you think we shall hire you?"
Me (pissed off):"Well if you didn't manage to find reasons after one year I've been working here, there won't be much of a difference if I say a couple of words or not"
G.: *giggles*
Me: *walks away from her office*

Nessun commento: