venerdì 29 dicembre 2006

5 secrets

This fine morning I decided to check what was going on online (I don't happen to be online often and for a long time lately) and I visited Isabelle's blog...nice surprise!! She wrote her 5 secrets and asked me to do the same....
Isa, chuis en train de faire ça pour toi!!

But I have to think over it...5 secrets...I have many secrets but the REAL intimate ones won't be written here...

1) Exactly like Isa, I seem to be a magnet for guys who don't attract me at all. Or, on the contrary, the attraction is mutual but they are only interested in physical activities, and don't care if I have a brain and can create sentences of more than 3 words in a coherent and sensible way. Or they flatter me on how smart I am as a way to go to bed with me. A very explicit example is the one of the french prick:
"Ema I love talking to you, you're so smart even if french is not your mothertongue, our conversations are like chess matches...I'm sure you want to have some fun after this match"
F**K off...

2) I lack self-esteem, and this is due basically to 2 reasons. First of all my uncle, who used to repeat me since I was like 4 years old things like "You're fat, stop eating, don't eat, you'll look ugly when you grow up" and since I haven't stopped eating I guess in a corner of my mind I am aware of being ugly because of that. The second reason is pretty much linked to the first secret: if guys don't consider me, or just consider me for sex, there must be something wrong with me. Hence, low self-esteem.
Happily in time this has considerably diminished. I am pretty much satisfied of how I look like and especially how I am inside. And I don't give a shit about who cannot see it. The only thing left is that everytime someone seems interested in me NOT only because of sex, I can't help thinking it must be a joke. And feeling unsure.

3) Once I hated pink. Now I looove pink!!
Except for guys...it's too metrosexual!! (no, lilac is not pink but it's also metrosexual for guys!!) ----> it should be clear I'm not into metrosexual guys.

4) I am way too cathartic (if this word exists): I happen to shed tears while I watch a movie, read a book, listen to a song, write a poem or even while I am telling out my feelings to someone.

5) I keep dreaming of a prince charming though knowing he will never cross my path. Or better, my 5th secret is that I believe my prince charming will never cross my path so I just keep dreaming of it.

I still have many secrets to tell, maybe one day I'll do the part 2...
Merci Isa, c'était une trèèèssss bonne idée celle des 5 secrets...au fait, c'était qui à avoir fait ça la première fois? Mystère....

4 commenti:

tchendoh ha detto...

C'est moi qui a starté ça!

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

Pff menteur!

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

En primeur, un sixième secret que je n'ai pas dit sur mon blogue (et qui s'applique aussi à Emanuela) : Quand je suis saoule, je fais des choses étranges, comme downloader du Céline Dion en plein milieu de la nuit pour pouvoir chanter Ziggy.

Emanuela ha detto...

hahaha ouiii vive le sixième secret!!! j'adore ça :P

bah peu importe finalement qui a starté ça, c'était cool :)