lunedì 5 febbraio 2007

Who will it be now?

A quick update of facts, I haven't been writing much. Seems like I couldn't motivate me, typing here just seemed a bit of a waste of time. Indeed, I had a lot of work. I've been working like 12 hours a day in the past 2 weeks. And this week is going to be more or less the same. And I think I'm getting ill too. It sucks...
Summing up, I had a whirl of emotions in the past 2 weeks...
I've been pissed off, satisfied, I've been extremely happy, I've been thrilled, euphoric, a climax of high feelings crawling down with exactly what I expected. So I've been sad too. Very sad.
I've also been very thoughtful though. Which prevented me from shedding too many tears. And from hurting myself too much. So the next feelings have been sorrow for what could have been and hasn't, worry and then a sudden relief, a powerful feeling of strenght. I'm ok now. I know things always happen for a reason. And this helps me cooling down.
My mind's on my friends now. It's when I feel down that I know how great it is to have their presence in my life. I feel grateful for that. The near ones and faraway ones.

Google updates for Isa: the best google search leading to my blog up to now is "ho delle belle tette" meaning "I've got beautiful tits"

Now question...
how can Google know this about me? :P haha

2 commenti:

Andrew ha detto...

Google's watching you! :p

Emanuela ha detto...

yeah it seems so!! woaah I'm scared! ;)