martedì 13 febbraio 2007

Mystic Dialogue

Back from Lourdes, my mum brought me some gifts...
Here's the dialogue of the gifts-giving:

Mum: "Ema I've got some gifts for you"
Ema: "What is it about?"
Mum: "First, a cloth dipped in Lourdes water. Then a bottle with blessed water..."
Ema: "Oh you know I don't trust these things, why have you brought me this????"
Mum: "...you have to put the cloth under your mattress and the bottle, always keep it with you, against illnesses and the evil"
Ema: "But I don't believe it!"
Mum: "You HAVE to believe it!!"

.......................................
qui la Silvia direbbe ALLIBEITOR!!!!!

2 commenti:

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

Ahh mais elle a voulu te faire plaisir ;)

Emanuela ha detto...

c'est clair!! :P pourtant elle sait très bien que ce genre de choses me rend malheureuse et pas le contraire...