giovedì 25 gennaio 2007

Le Questionnaire (boredom rulezzzz)

Voilà mes réponses au questionnaire que Isa a publié sur son blog...j'ai tout traduit en anglais pour que tout le monde puisse y comprendre qqch...

1- Grab the first book nearby, go to page 18 and write down the 4th line :
I don’t have books nearby, only technical sheets: the 18th page of the TS collector at 4th line says “Leucopénie: perte des globules blancs à 15 min. avec un pourcentage moyen de 13%”” and then the line cuts. Interesting huh?


2- What’s the last thing that you watched on the tv ?
News while having lunch

3- Withouth checking, what time is it ?
14h30

4- Check out, it is....
14h36

5- Outside the pc, what do you hear right now ?
my colleague coughing

6- What have you done the last time you went out ?
had a coffee with my French colleague. Or if you mean socially, I went out yesterday night to dance salsa but actually discovered there was no dance but only a lesson, so I ended up talking with a friend till past midnight.


7- How are you dressed ?
Jeans, black boots, red pull

8- Before taking this test, what were you looking at ?
my translation of technical sheets in French and Spanish.


9- Did you have dreams tonight ?
Yeah. I dreamt I met a guy who was my boyfriend in dreams but he looked like a guy who worked with me in the countryside in summer a couple of years ago, and he was very impolite. Don’t remember much of the dream, just that I felt very beautiful and I thought I’d leave the guy because of his not paying attention to me.

10- When have you laughed the last time ?
Oh like 5 minutes ago with some colleagues…

11- What’s on the walls of the room you’re in ?
I’m in my colleague’s office, and there are tropical fishes and sea images, the pics of her beautiful children, varius shelters full of technical data reports.

12- Have you had any weird experience today ?
Well not really. I’ll see, maybe later...


13- What do you think about this test ?
It sucks but it’s better than a technical sheet.

14- What’s the last movie you watched ?
Been long since I last seriously watched a movie. I guess it was “War of the Worlds” with Tom Cruise.

15- What’s the first thing you’d buy if you became a billionaire all of a sudden ?
Plane tickets, a lot. Or better a private jet to fly anywhere and see my friends all over the world. And a couple of houses in various cities. Then I’d buy a van because I really want to make a world tour by van, stopping wherever I want. What else? I’d seriously help in some charity project. Not that stuff you give money to and you have no idea where they really go to.

16- Tell us something of you that we don’t know yet
I have already revealed 5 secrets in a previous post…anyway things people don't know about me won't be published on a blog. Fact.


17- If you could change anything in the world what would you change ?
Hypocritical people. People who complain a lot. People who think they’re too important to pay attention to you. People who are too greedy to spread out feelings.
Racism.


18- Do you like dancing ?
Oh yeah! gimme whatever kind of music and I’d shake my ass or at least try to…
lately I’m into latin dances, esp. salsa. And it seems I’m talented!

19- Georges Bush ?
I don’t basically give a shit about him. I just wonder why people with no brain and just a huge crave for power are the ones to lead a country.


20- What would be the name of your child if it was a girl ?
Aurora, Sofia, Laura, Arianna, Eleonora….


21- And if it was a guy?
Lorenzo (but I’ve got a friend who’d be unhappy about that), Stefano, Marco, Alessandro…
but I’ve got a deal with someone if the child’s a guy I’d call him “Jesus” and if a girl “Mary Jesus” (was it like that? I hope I remember it correctly…too many deals!!)


22- Have you already thought of living abroad ?
Yeah. Every single moment of my life. I have experienced it and it was just awesome.


23- What would you like God to tell you when you’ll cross Heaven’s gates ?
Well….actually I’m not gonna meet God at heaven’s gates, somewhere in an airport gate instead. I don’t care what he’ll say provided he gives me a huge hug!


24- Next ?
Ah whoever. Advice: if you have technical sheets to translate you’d be happy to do something different.

5 commenti:

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

Stefano ?? Pour vrai ? :P

Ju ha detto...

Hey Emma ! C'est Julien que tu as rencontré cet été à Ottawa. Heille, je m'en viens te rejoindre en Italie cet été (pour 2 semaines pour un cours) ! J'ai hâte. So, black boots and a red shirt hunh ?! Don't you just love these tests. On s'en reparle pour cet été !

Emanuela ha detto...

Stefano c'est pas un nom de Sfigato en Italie,Isa :D hehehe meme si tous les gens que j'ai connu qui s'appellent comme ça le sont :/ y compris mon enseignant de salsa! haaa mais je viens de comprendre que tous les Steves sont vraiment des sfigati alors je vais plus appeler mon fils avec un nom qui rappelle meme pas de loin ce nom...promis!!!

@Ju: nan c'est pas vrai?!?! tu viens en Italie? où ça? amène Isa s'il te plait!!! ben tiens moi au courant car ça me ferait trop plaisir de te revoir!ouais black boots and red shirt, I need to keep my guy colleagues busy with something, right? :P haa LOL

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

Oh oui amème moi Julien on pourrait faire du trouble en Italie!!

Emanuela ha detto...

oui!! vive le trouble!! on pourrait faire le tour des villes en hurlant aux gens "ciapàte d'l'aria sfigati!!!!" (prenez de l'air, losers!)
yeah
trop cool!