lunedì 13 novembre 2006

Italian weekend

Subtitle: when religion gives good advices!

I've been spending this weekend with Vincent, my Taiwan friend, sightseeing some cities of my region...we've been to Mirandola (haha the big metropolis!!), Modena, Ravenna and Bologna. It was so nice, we have seen many things and I'm happy because everytime I wander around my own region I end up discovering new things, and it's pretty interesting.

Ok, this post intro is the "wise-girl" part.

Now, I've been with Vince and his friend from Bologna in San Petronio, a church in Bologna. There was a mass and the priest was speaking:
Priest: "And Our God says, My Children, enjoy love in solitude"

Enjoy love in solitude? hahaha I always thought catholic religion was against masturbation... :P
ok ok I know, I've got an insane mind...


3 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

Ciao Ema, ti ringrazio per tutto. Non so come ringraziarti per tutto quello che mi hai fatto. Spero di tornare qui presto, e quindi verrai a trovarmi o a Padova o a Venezia. Ripostati, mi raccommando.

Emanuela ha detto...

Nooo non c'è bisogno di ringraziarmi :) mi ha fatto piacere anzi mi è dispiaciuto non avere molto tempo a disposizione, spero tu non ti sia annoiato. A presto in Italia...e stavolta non per vacanza ma molto più a lungo!! :)

Anonimo ha detto...

Finalmente mi hanno restituito il tuo sito, che prima viene bloccato. Non so il perche'... cmq. speriamo di farcela questa volta. Crepi il lupo!!!