martedì 28 novembre 2006

Again it's been long since I last wrote something here...I'd spend a whole day just writing down one line after the other in order to talk out what I have inside. But I won't. This time the reasons for my smiles, I'll keep them for me.

I'm just so happy God exists (the real meaning of this sentence is hidden ;) )


Some weird facts happened to me in the past week:
  1. why is that I never take a train but when I happen to take one it has like 2hours delay?
  2. have you ever seen a hotel which has a "PLEASE DISTURB" sign instead of a "Please do not disturb"?
  3. have you ever been sitting next to a guy on a train (yeah the same train delayed), he started talking about a magic world populated by elves and vampires...and when he stood up you noticed he really looked like an elph? (haha oh man I'm so nasty!)
  4. do you know that ravioli can taste like cheesecake?
  5. have you ever been punched while dancing salsa with someone? (damn that guy made my lip bleed!)

Have you ever been so happy that everyone else who's looking at you can't help but smiling back at you?


I hate when you go dancing with someone who's supposed to be JUST a friend and he spends the whole night hugging you and trying to kiss you and touching you and stuff you'd only want your boyfriend to do. And I hate that I can't say it annoys me like hell just because I know it would hurt him.


Isa si tu as besoin de frapper dur quelcun dis-le, je suis prete à me lancer dans la lutte à coté de toi!!!!

2 commenti:

Isa Rock On!! ha detto...

Why is t hat when we take a train together they have to leave the wagon we're in behind ?


Ohhh oui la lutte!!! :p

Emanuela ha detto...

hahahahahaha
that's because they're FRENCH :P
in Italy we have dangerous bacteria on trains, we have insects and people talking about vampires
BUT
at least we don't let people wait 1hour in a wagon before telling them it has been detached from the train :P

but at least we have seen a pépito on the train!

Lutte forever!!